We are currently seeking applications for JFM Leadership Scholarships.
This fund is available to assist individuals living with disability to develop their leadership. Scholarships are intended to meet individual access needs and to ensure that individuals living with disability have the same opportunity to participate in their chosen leadership opportunity as their peers. Grants are limited to a lifetime total of $15,000 per applicant, and can comprise a number of smaller grants awarded over a number of years. Grants must be for at least one of the following purposes:
• Access to further education such as TAFE, university or online studies; or
• Leadership programs such as the Leaders for Tomorrow or Women in Leadership Development (WILD); or
• Attendance of a conference or workshop which will inform a person’s knowledge about a particular topic they are involved in; or
• Local, interstate or overseas research that supports a person’s chosen field of academia; or
• Assistive technology, course enrolment fees and travel costs; or
• Other opportunities that arise and support a person in a leadership role and the values of the Trust.