Apply for Funding
JFM considers requests for grant funding throughout the year from an annually allocated grant distribution pool.
There are two ways people can apply for a grant from JFM:
- Theme based grants advertised three times a year, and
- A general ‘open application’ process for good ideas.
Theme based grants
We are currently seeking applications for:
- Initiatives that create mainstream employment opportunities with award related wages for people living with disability.
- Initiatives for people living with disability that support genuine connections, meaningful relationships and valued roles in mainstream community life.
Open application for good ideas
If you have a ‘good idea’ that supports the Trust’s objectives and strategic directions JFM considers applications for these throughout the year.
Funding is available for initiatives which advance the life chances of people living with disability, for example:
- Specialist assistance
- Personal and community support
- Technical and/or environmental support
- Rest and recreation
- Capacity building
- Opportunities in community life